Meet the Cobra - The Indispensable Gripping Machine
Say "goodbye" to those awful blood blisters you get with other gripping pliers. We've designed a built-in pinch guard that prevents blood blisters on your hand. Your safety is our first priority.
Innovative. Efficient. Safe. That's the KNIPEX Difference.
- The KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers can be used to operate different types of reusable hose clamps (Click-clamps) due to the rotating gripping inserts.
- The KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers allow the approach to and operating as well as shifting of reusable Click-clamps from different directions -- including positions with very difficult approach -- due to its slim, angled head and the rotating gripping inserts.
- The constantly favorable high lever ratio of the KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers relieves tension on muscles and tendons.
- Please turn the rotating gripping inserts into the perfect position to open or close the clamp.
- Adjust the pliers joint to the position where the working surfaces of the rotating gripping inserts have the optimum width to open or close the hose clamp (usually this is the tightest position of the adjustable joint).
- Put the acting surface of the gripping insertof the outer jaw (the jaw on the handle with the geared groove) onto the corresponding surface on the hose clamp lock.
- Now move the acting surface of the opposite gripping insert onto the opposite side of the hose clamp lock by closing the handles of the KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers.
- If the gripping inserts of the KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers show a tight fit to the corresponding surfaces of the hose clamp, the clamp can be opened or closed by increasing the squeezing pressure on the handles of the KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers.
- If the lock of the clamp has been successfully closed or opened, release the pressure on the handles and take the KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers off the clamp.
Rotating jaw inserts for the safe actuation of clamps in any position
Good leverage which allows clamps to be opened and closed again comfortably and easily without a great deal of effort
For easy working on fuel hoses, vacuum pipes and suction nozzles and many other applications
Additional function: detach hoses gently using the serrated jaw
Slim head design; narrow head width, rotating grip inserts make this an ideal tool, especially in confined areas
Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
|87 01 125||125||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||1||27||27||13||85|
|87 01 150||150||1 1/4||32||30||11||145|
|87 01 180||180||1 1/2||42||36||18||170|
|87 01 250||250||2||50||46||25||314|
|87 01 300||300||2 3/4||70||60||30||530|
|87 01 400||400||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||3 1/2||90||95||27||1214|
|87 01 560||560||4 1/2||115||120||20||2750|
|87 02 180||180||grey atramentized||polished||with multi-component grips||1 1/2||42||36||18||196|
|87 02 250||250||2||50||46||25||376|
|87 02 300||300||2 3/4||70||60||30||580|
|87 03 125||125||chrome plated||with non-slip plastic coating||1||25||27||13||85|
|87 03 180||180||1 1/2||42||36||18||175|
|87 03 250||250||2||50||46||25||314|
|87 03 300||300||2 3/4||70||60||30||530|
|87 11 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||2||50||46||25||335|
|87 21 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||2||50||46||25||335|
|87 22 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||with multi-component grips||2||50||46||25||366|
|87 26 250||250||chrome plated||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested||2||50||46||24||340|
|87 28 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested||2||50||46||24||340|
|87 41 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||10 - 32||15||329|
|87 51 250||250||grey atramentized||polished||with non-slip plastic coating||1 1/4||32||34||19||329|
|87 09 01||Push-Button replacement set for 86/87 250 & 300|
|87 09 180||Push-Button replacement set for 87 XX 180|
|87 09 400||Push-Button replacement set for 87 01 400|
|87 09 560||Push-Button replacement set for 87 01 560|
|87 19 250||Spare spring for 87 11 250|
|9K 58788||Jaw Protectors for Cobra and Alligator Pliers - 87 XX 250 / 88 XX 250|
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK'S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP'S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation expressed or implied.