And they're gone! Thank you to everyone that helped us sell all 100 pieces. You have helped enable KC Tool to be able to donate $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City!
If you missed the opportunity to donate and would still like to help out a great organization, please visit habitatkc.org/donate
KC Tool has held a fundraiser for local charities for the past three years and we are proud to keep that tradition alive in 2021. This year we have partnered with Habitat For Humanity Of Kansas City, who strives to build strong and stable neighborhoods by building strong and stable homes – actual, physical houses from the ground up. As tool fans, this couldn’t be a better fit, right?
We teamed up with @edcoutlaw to offer you a limited edition Knipex Cobra XS laser etched with the KC Tool logo, as well as the year and edition number. Only 100 of these will be sold. For each one sold, KC Tool will donate $100 directly to Habitat KC. Limit one per customer.
This collector’s item not only makes a great showpiece for you collection, but also helps those in need. That said, we know that it may be a stretch to ask you to help one of our local Kansas City charities. If you choose not to take advantage, please take a moment to consider giving to something you believe in. A little bit can go a long way in helping other people.
@edcoutlaw, who did the laser engraving, includes the following instructions for care:
- Please be aware that the laser engraving removes the atramentized coating which means the pliers could and may rust quicker in those areas.
- We recommend some minor maintenance by applying a light oil (such as a mineral oil) and dry as you see fit during your use.
- There are many oils and rust inhibitors on the market so please use the ones you prefer or have experience with.
- To clean the pliers of dirt and grime rub with Isopropyl Alcohol on a microfiber towel or your preferred tool cleaner. 91% IPA evaporates quickly to get moisture off the surface and doesn't leave any residue.
- This also strips any oils off the pliers so please remember to re-apply oil based on your needs to help inhibit rust and corrosion.