- Handy use when working in confined areas thanks to slim head design and pointed jaws (anti-twist)
- Gripping surfaces with special convex contour on one side for secure gripping of flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area permits small parts such as nails, pins and bolts to be held and pulled
- The reliable and diverse combination pliers when out and about
- Easy cutting thanks to the high leverage joint
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Long service life and stable tips
- Forged from special high grade tool steel, manifold oil-hardened
Pliers with tether attachment point for mounting a fall protection (tether not included)
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK'S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP'S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation expressed or implied.